Khamis, 15 November 2018

04/30 - Life Hardships

It was a normal day at the office when I got a message from a friend in need.
This guys needs some money. Knowing him, I know it's hard for him to ask for a help. What more for money. And the amount he asked for wouldn't last him and his family beyond the day.

He is going through the moment when you start questioning life. Doubting God. And losing hope. I wish I could do more. I feel texting encouraging words would worsen the case. I did text him - minimum words.
May you and your family will never have to go through what I am going through - he replied.
I wish I could do more.

1 ulasan:

  1. salam en fariz. anak saya memng memng minat dlm melukis .tapi x berapa pandai dalam pelajaran... apa yg saya harus buat untuk dia kembangkan bakat dia.. please wasap me 0192224901

    BalasPadam